DevOps Engineer TradingA well respected trading house based in central London is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team on a permanent...
An Active Directory and Messaging Engineer with experience working with Microsoft PKI infrastructure is required to join a rapidly growing, international business based in Manchester. You will be supporting the CTO office with Active Directory and messaging related activities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that offers scale, technologies and room for growth. The office is located centrally in Manchester with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the Active Directory and Messaging Specialist, you will be taking ownership of situations, documenting and ensuing applications are integrated to best practice standards. In addition to this, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Enhance, support and maintain DHCP design for global DHCP implementation
- Configuration, analysis, modification and installation of Active Directory and related services
- Platform development planning for future versions of AD
- Configuration and maintenance of AD servers, GPO and related
- Write and update PowerShell and other custom scripts
- Troubleshooting, enhancement, maintenance, recovery testing, corrective action for AD
- Automation of Active Directory related maintenance tasks
- Provide back-up support for enterprise email services - including Exchange and O365
As the Active Directory & Messaging Engineer, you will have extensive experience configuring and installing AD. In addition to this, the following experience will be highly beneficial to your application:
- MCSE or similar level experience
- Identity Management experience - e.g OKTA, SailPoint, RSA etc
- Advanced, detailed knowledge in AD Architecture and Infrastructure (LDAP, group policy, schema changes, Directory Replication, Domain Controller management, patch updates)
- Management of AD objects using Microsoft PowerShell: proven experience in AD management, including architecting Group policy, integration of multiple AD domains, AD integrated DNS, AD migrations, AD object automation with scripting
- DNS, DHCP and Networking
This is an exciting opportunity for an AD & Messaging engineer who is looking to add value and be valued within an enterprise organisation, who invest heavily in technology.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.