A Programme Manager with experience of working within the digital / creative / multi-channel environments is required to join a leading online digital organisation in...
A Programme Manager with experience of working within the digital / creative / multi-channel environments is required to join a leading online digital organisation in their Derby office. You will have prior experience working across SaaS projects within a fast paced Change environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager to join an established market leader as they transform their technology platforms and product suites.
About the role:
As the Programme Manager, you will be responsible for delivering across the business extensive change programme, which will include the coordination of the technology programmes projects, management of overisghts and risks. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Coordination of the new capability for the business to enable effective change and benefits realisation
- Creation, development and maintenance of the technology programme environment
- Ensuing the needs of technology are met and represented
- Delivery of projects from conceptions through to launch
- Driving the agile technology programme delivery model
- Leading change through continuous improvement
About the role:
As the Programme Manager, you will have prior experience working on and delivering software change programmes. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience ensuing programme governance model is fit for purpose
- Experience of managing greenfield enterprise technology projects
- Agile and Scrum experience
- Experience leading teams of 30+
- Exceptional stakeholder management and engagement experience
- Project managed a range of technology on-premise infrastructure to cloud based high transactional platforms
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager keen to work on large scale transformation projects from conception through to delivery.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.