SCCM EngineerAn opportunity to join an industry leading digital business who are building a new tooling team in their Manchester City Centre office. They've had...
A Desktop Engineer with extensive experience within the Wintel stack is required to join a leading international business based in their Manchester office. You will be working on various major critical projects in addition to some BAU work. You will have experience working within enterprise environments, able to actively contribute to project plans.
As the Desktop Rollout Engineer you will have experience of supporting a desktop environment larger than 1000 users and exposure to Mac environments. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Standardising environments
- Project focussed - will require travel to other sites
- Rollouts, deployments and fixes
- desktop support across areas such as Windows 10, Active Directory, Office365, PC Hardware and general networking
- Act as escalation for local and regional team members
About the role:
The business is looking for a Desktop Engineer who has extensive experience working within busy, enterprise environments undergoing large scale change and transformation. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Desktop - Windows 10, Mac OSX
- Exposure to Powershell or another scripting language
- Office 365 and Skype for Business
- Experience with Active Directory, SharePoint 2013 /2016
- Worked on large scale projects
This is an exciting role for a Desktop Engineer to join the next big thing in tech companies to be based in Manchester. You will be involved in high profile and enterprise projects, where you will have the opportunity to take ownership, make your mark and add value.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.