An Environment & Release Manager is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester office. The business is currently undergoing a global business...
An Information Security Manager is required to join a leading organisation in their Leeds office. You will have in-depth knowledge of ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS compliance and will have worked within a highly regulated environment such as insurance, banking or legal sector, providing specialist advice on IT Security business information security policies.
About the role:
As the Information Security Manager, you will be responsible for the business Information Security policies, controls, continuity, procedures and regulations for the organisation. In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring IT systems and processes meet required levels of IS
- Ensuring incidents and procedures follow current ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS policies / compliance
- Analysis of the security within the business - optimisation of security roadmaps
- Ensuring continuation of compliance with GDPR legislation
- Lead input into external and inter-company Information Security Audits
As the Information Security Manager, you will have prior experience within a similar role, where you'll have dealt with complex information security scenarios. In addition to this, the following experience is ideal to your application:
- Experience performing vulnerability and risk assessments
- Security Incident Event Management
- ISO27001 and PCI-DSS compliance and implementation
- Security risk assessments and auditing
- Ability to deliver technical solutions across - WINTEL stack, NetApp, VoIP, SQL server, Informix Dynamic Server
- Experience within the selection, configuration and implementation of Information Security tech such as DLP, intrusion detection, encryption, network security
This is an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Manager to join a rapidly growing business, where you'll be at the forefront of developing robust Information security policies and procedures
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.