A Business Analyst with experience working on eCommerce Software projects in an Agile environment is required to join a leading software organisation in Manchester. The...
Commercial Analyst - Tableau / Stakeholder Management / Commercial Awareness / Business Acumen / Business Development / Stakeholder Engagement / SQL Server - Central London - £40 - 50k + Benefits
A CommercialAnalyst with Tableau and SQL experience is required for a leading Financial Services Business with a close affiliation to the Media Industry in Central London. The role has become available due to increase in project workload and needing extra headcount.
The Commercial analyst will work across the full project lifecycle. This will include Stakeholder Management, report development and insight driven analysis. Technologies include Tableau and SQL
- Developing reports
- Gathering requirements from senior level stakeholders, conceptualising and executing commercial solutions
- Ability to derive insight from data
- Understanding the commercial impact of technical projects
- Commercially savvy - Able to engage Stakeholders
- Stakeholder management and client facing exposure
- Full Project lifecycle experience
- Lieasing with internal and external stakeholders
Keywords: Business Intelligence / Commercial Analytics / BI / Tableau / SQL Server / SQL / Business Intelligence / BI
The vacancy will be filled quickly due to the nature of the business and the job opportunity. With this in mind, you'll need to apply as quickly as possible to be considered for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.