Are you a MI Manager looking to work for a highly transactional business with masses of global data? Do you have experience or want to...
Are you a MI Manager looking to work for a highly transactional business with masses of global data? Do you have experience or want to progress into managing a team? Are you familiar with data architecture of reporting systems?
If the above is yes then please keep reading on....
What's in it for you!
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually based on performance.
- Annual bonus linked to achievement of set objectives.
- Group life insurance policy 4x basic salary.
- 22 days holiday, increasing 1 day each year to a maximum of 25 days.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Opportunities to further develop your own career via internal leadership programs.
- Minimum 3 years' experience of working in a management information team
- Strong technical skills
- Experience of Tableau and SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of interacting across all levels of the organisation including dealing with non-technical people to gather relevant information
- Experience of fostering strong working relationships within the team and across the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Show an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop their own career.
- Experience of managing / supervising a team
- Experience of working within a fast growing business environment
- Experience of managing projects in the management information arena, specifically those designed to improve and streamline processes and implement new subject areas
- Familiar with data architecture of reporting systems
- Project management qualification
- Exposure to Essbase
If your skills are aligned to the above and you wish to learn more, then please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.