Contracts Team Manager Development ManchesterPackage £100k+onezeero. Is on the look-out for you to be our contract team manager in the software development world! You will...
Are you a BIS Developer who is fun friendly and enthusiastic about technology? Would you be interested to work for a company who are investing close to £1m in a new tech for a project you will be involved in?
This opportunity would be great for someone who is looking for a vanilla project, you will be given time to learn about the company and current tech to then be skilled up on the new tech that is being implemented.
Sound of interest? Please read on...........
Looking for Business Information Developers to join a technology team creating and supporting advanced solutions working closely with product and delivery teams, the BIS Developer will be responsible for maintenance, design and testing of Data Warehouse based Business Information Systems and Processes, including the next generation environment to enable a great experience and outcome for our partners and customers.
- Excellent knowledge of Data Warehouse design, management, tooling and wider Business Intelligence usage and reporting/visualisation
- Strong experience of relational database systems and ETL processes
- Strong knowledge of SQL language and usage, particularly for informational usage and analysis
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and development processes; SCRUM, TDD, BDD, CI, CD
- Ideally knowledge of PostgreSQL, MSSQL, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS along with other reporting, dashboard, analytic and modelling products
- Ideally knowledge or experience of Amazon Web Services or similar cloud based architecture
- Great communication and collaboration skills - able to explain and take ownership of high quality deliverables
- Be passionate about building solutions adhering to the highest technical standards and focused on delivering value to our customers
- Enjoy working with a team in a challenging environment where you succeed or fail together and continually push each other to improve
- Be an active participant in the procedural and social evolution of our team; look for opportunities to add value, to bring the team together and champion improvements to our way of working
- Have an interest in the emerging technical landscape, keeping up to date with changes in industry and technology and appreciate the bearing these may have on our products
- Ideally graduate level with a BSc in Computer Science or similar technical discipline; however commensurate industry and technical experience are acceptable
Please apply to learn more.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.