Senior BI Analyst Tableau / Python / R / SQL Server £45-55k + BenefitsAn opportunity for a Senior BI Analyst to join a high profile,...
Salesforce Administrator - Global Media - London - Perm - up to 60k
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Department: Global Technology
This is an exciting time to join a global Media giant as they focus on becoming a 100% digital economy business by 2020 through content, media and commerce. They are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high performance business. Their strategy is driven by unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention. As part of their digital transformation journey they are rolling out Salesforce CRM globally and are excited to offer this opportunity to help shape and deliver their global Salesforce platformRole Overview
As a Salesfoce.com Administrator you will be managing the existing user base, licenses, profiles and user info. You're also going to be handling daily administration & support of cases within salesforce, providing power users with technical support, logging & managing identified problems through to resolution, creation and maintenance of documentation on best practice processes, policies, application configuration & development of user guide materials.Responsibilities
- You will be administrating the Salesforce implementation to support a global user base
- Delivering deployments into Production environment.
- Training users about new functionalities.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce and Einstien Reports and Dashboards
- Manage the loading of data into Salesforce
- Support of the Salesforce integration with other applications
- Support the rollouts of new users in our markets and brands
- Assist the core IT team in technical Salesforce project tasks as they arise.
Experience of administration of Salesforce CRM on a large global system - Certified Salesforce Admin (ADM201)
- Strong background with creating reports and dashboards
- Strong data management experience and experience working on a CRM with multiple integrations
- Understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Maintenance and improvement of Salesforce eco-system where needed
- A good communicator with excellent people skills
- You will be a well organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to train others
- Consulting experience on a Salesforce implementation
- Collaborating with Sales, Support Services and Marketing teams to effectively utilise Salesforce.com
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.