Senior IT Support Engineer A successful and expanding trading business based in central London is currently looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer to join...
A Support Analyst with experience supporting and report writing in SQL is required to join a global business in their Skipton office. You will have prior experience supporting and resolving technical issues and keen to progress and develop into a more technical diverse role. The business' office is located in as easily commutable area of Skipton, with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the Support Analyst, you will be providing expertise on automating tasks and providing technical support to finance systems such as SQL, Laser Fiche, Cold Harbour, Topaz and Merit - applications and technologies which you'll be taught. In addition to this, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Coordination of internal support and ensuring applications are supported at all times
- Providing expert guidance on user testing activity and provision of user training
- Supporting existing and development of new in-house applications and tools - SQL Server, Access and Excel
- Management of workflows and building bespoke reports
As the Systems Support Analyst, you will ideally have / willingness to learn supporting financial applications and building bespoke reports in SQL. In addition to this the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Exposure to one or more of the following technologies: SQL, Laser Fiche, Cold Harbour, Topaz and Merit
- Experience within a support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The business are keen to find a self-starter, who will be able to work unaided and hit the ground running. This position is ideal for a Support Analyst who is looking for a role where they'll have a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to have more responsibility.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.