A Business Analyst with experience working on Software projects in an Agile environment is required to join a leading organisation in central Manchester. The business...
A Business Analyst with experience working on Software projects in an Agile environment is required to join a leading software utilities solutions company in Liverpool. The business has an excellent reputation and their software is used UK wide. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst looking to take on the next challenge in their career, or to work on a variety of high profile mobile, web apps and web bot projects.
About the role:
As the Business Analyst, you will have excellent analytical skills, which you will utilise to evaluate information and distinguish user requirements. You will be engaging in several initiatives at one time, working independently or within groups of others, on occasion acting as the Project Manager when needed. In addition to this you will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Delivery of user stories, business requirement documents,
- Supporting development and testing activities
- Leading / engaging on a variety of projects including mobile app development, service side web tech, web-bot / web-chat, payment integration
- Assisting with technical and process design
As the Business Analyst, you will have had experience working within an agile, environments, engaging with developers and the wider business, with strong technical acumen. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Proven Business Analysis skills, working on full SDLC
- Some experience working within an Agile environment or on Agile projects - leading sprints
- Experience in one of the following sectors: utilities, payment integrations, housing, gas compliance
- Ability to work on multiple projects from small to major business change infinitives
- Experience leading sprints, budget management and delivery - exposure to Project Management would be highly desirable to your application
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.