Contracts Team Manager Development ManchesterPackage £100k+onezeero. Is on the look-out for you to be our contract team manager in the software development world! You will...
ERP Analytics Assistant Manager - Perm - Up to 54k - London
ERP Analytics Assistant Manager
My client a leading professional services firm, know that their strength and capability come from their people - their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From inclusive leadership strategy to diversity and inclusion targets - making bold changes to who they are and what they want to do. Be part of it.
Within Technology Risk Consulting, their 'ERP Analytics' capability performs a large amount of assurance and advisory work in helping clients get more value out of their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically SAP, Oracle as well as GRC and/or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP.
This role requires specific SAP and/or Oracle and data analytics (and/or GRC) experience. Delivering ERP process controls, data analytics and assurance services. The successful candidate will be involved in client facing and client relationship building across of range of corporate clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
Will include some or all of the following:
- Audit and advice clients that operate SAP or Oracle systems including GRC.
- Help clients enhance their own ERP data analytics capability.
- Work stream lead / SME on SAP/ Oracle/ GRC control and/or data analytics engagements.
- Building and managing strong client relationships across a range of clients.
- Developing internal networks and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues across the business, but in particular in the Audit and wider Advisory areas.
- Contributing to practice management, e.g. innovation, training, knowledge management.
- A good understanding of SAP, Oracle, data analytics and/or GRC technology platforms. - Ability to identify and assess complex ERP risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express clear views.
Experience and Skills
A combination of the following:
- Proven experience of successfully delivering SAP/ Oracle security, control, data analytics and GRC services (including external/internal audit) to medium/ large, multi-national clients. Including, for example, experience in Oil & Gas, Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Utilities and Life Sciences sectors.
- Auditing and advising clients that operate SAP/ Oracle.
- Business process and functional experience of key SAP/ Oracle Financials modules, ideally including SAP HANA and/or Oracle Fusion
- Functional experience of GRC, Financials, BPC and BI.
- Experience of design, build and delivery of data analytics related capabilities, including: * data extraction and processing (i.e. ETL), * design and build of data analysis routines, * design and build of data visualisation formats, * interpretation of data analytics results, and ability to derive insightful and quantifiable business insights using data analytics outputs, * Identifying root causes to detected exceptions and translating these to actionable recommendations, e.g. ERP process or system changes. * integration into a suitable IT infrastructure, including architecture design and system configuration
- Experience of using data analysis tools in an ERP environment, e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Qlik, Tableau.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services. - "Big 4" professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience. - Supporting service line through innovation and knowledge management.
SAP/ Oracle Certifications (Desirable).
Accounting Audit Qualifications: ACA or equivalent (Desirable).
IT Assurance Qualification CISA or equivalent. (Desirable)
Preferably degree educated or proven commercially demonstrated experience
Please apply for further information.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.