A Business Analyst with experience working on Software projects in an Agile environment is required to join a leading organisation in central Manchester. The business...
ERP Analytics Analyst - Perm - 30-40k - London
ERP Analytics Analyst
Within Technology Risk Consulting Corporates, my clients ERP & Business Systems capability perform a large amount of their work providing assurance, advice and attestation to clients on their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically Oracle and SAP and implementing GRC or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP. Their projects include delivery of ERP audit and advisory engagements covering: process control, process & control optimisation, security, data analytics and ERP related GRC services. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, or as part of external and internal audit engagements.
This role requires specific Oracle and ideally GRC and/or Data analytics experience. Delivering Oracle process controls, data analytics and assurance services. The successful candidate will be involved in client facing and client relationship building across of range of corporate clients.
Will include some or all of the following:
- Audit and advice clients that operate Oracle systems including GRC.
- Help clients enhance their ERP data analytics capability.
- Work stream lead / SME on Oracle / GRC control and/or Data Analytics engagements.
- Building and managing excellent client relationships across a range of clients.
- Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across the business, but in particular in the wider Advisory areas.
- Contributing to practice management, e.g. innovation, training, knowledge management.
- A good understanding of Oracle, Oracle GRC and Data Analysis technology platforms.
- Ability to identify and assess complex ERP risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly too all levels.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience of successfully delivering Oracle security, control, data analytics and GRC services (including external/internal audit) to medium/large, multi-national clients. Including, for example, experience in Oil & Gas, Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Utilities and Life Sciences sectors.
- Auditing and advising clients that operate Oracle based systems.
- Functional experience of key Oracle Financials modules (for example GL, AP, AR, PO, FA, SA)
- Functional experience of key Oracle GRC / Advanced Control. - Experience of using data analysis tools in an Oracle environment, e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Qlik, Tableau.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services.
- "Big 4" professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
Qualifications: Accounting Audit Qualifications: ACA or equivalent. IT Assurance Qualification CISA or equivalent. Oracle Certifications (Desirable) Preferably degree educated or proven commercially demonstrated experience
Please apply for further information.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.