An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Business Partner, with experience of working within the Recruitment and/or Healthcare sector to join the highly regarded...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Business Partner, with experience of working within the Recruitment and/or Healthcare sector to join the highly regarded recruitment and Managed Services provider in their Manchester office. You will be taking ownership across a variety of projects, including a nationwide O365 rollout. The role will involve travel to other sites across the UK, so a willingness to travel is a must.
About the role:
As an IT Business Partner, you will have significant experience working within a senior IT position with a strong understanding of the impact of services on business strategy, change agenda and normal operations. You will have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) and will be responsible for:
- Leadership on the solution and architectural design
- Execute the implementation of the group IT strategy
- Validating change initiatives to ensure alignment to IT and Business roadmaps and goals of the organisation
- Management, development and leadership of Business Analysts, Project Managers and Systems analysts
- Management of the project team - including resource planning, project scheduling, planning and monitoring project issues
- Manage all 3rd party suppliers within the terroritory (North - including the West Midlands and Yorkshire site)
As the IT Business Partner, you will have prior experience working within a similar leadership role such as Head of IT, Programme Manager or Business Partner, where you will have led/been heavily involved in strategy. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Worked within a recruitment, medical, NHS environment
- From a technical Business Analysis, Programme Management, Managed Service or Infrastructure background
- Prince 2 or similar qualification / experience
- Experience of matrix management
- Team leadership and management
- Technical background
- Willingness to travel to London, Yorkshire and the West Midlands
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Business Partner who is looking for a new challenge, where you'll be able to make visible impact and add value.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.