A Finance Systems Manager with experience supporting financial applications such as Meritor other pay / bill systems is required to join a large business in...
A Finance Systems Manager with experience supporting financial applications such as Meritor other pay / bill systems is required to join a large business in their Manchester office, with travel two days a week to their Skipton site. You will have prior experience supporting and resolving technical issues and a willingness to engage in project work. The business' office is located in as easily commutable area of Skipton and the business can offer flexible working. This is a great opportunity for a Finance Systems Manager looking to take the next step up in their career and work for a large organisation.
About the role:
As the Finance Systems Manager, you will be providing expertise on system support and running reports in SQL. In addition to this, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Coordination of internal support and ensuring applications are supported at all times
- Providing expert guidance on user testing activity and provision of user training
- Supporting existing and development of new in-house applications and tools - SQL Server, SAGE accounting and payroll
- Engagement and coordination of 3rd party suppliers
- Taking ownership of all Finance systems products/databases - including rollouts, deployments, upgrades and functionality
- Testing, design and processes
- Maintaining and building internal, external and 3rd party relationships.
- Management and development of junior staff
As the Finance Systems Manager, you will have had previous experience working on and supporting financial applications such Merit and SQL Server. In addition to this the following experience would be highly beneficial:
- Exposure to one or more of the following technologies: Merit, Topaz, Sage Accounting, Sage Payroll, Cold Harbour, Shiftwise, Laser Fiche, Eclipse, SQL,
- Building and running bespoke reports
- Technical systems support / knowledge - able to engage and impart expertise to users
- Prior experience in a leadership role where you have assisted in the design and deployment of strategies and processes
This position is ideal for a Financial Systems Support Manager who is looking for a role where they'll have a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to have more responsibility.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.