Business Intelligence Project ManagerPermanent 45-55KBristolA leading International Legal firm with offices in Bristol is looking for a Business Intelligence Project Manager to join the team...
Digital Project Manager
(HTML5 and Media Project Experience is essential)
My client is a London media agency (They are leaders in their field).
They are looking for a project manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
Their office is based in Central London. West end.
They are looking for 4 Project Managers who can hit the ground running and be passionate about executing delivery of projects. We are looking for candidates who can communicate intelligently. The projects will be for luxury goods companies. This will be a client facing role.
What you will be doing:
- Managing projects with a budget of up to £100k
- Managing and optimising workflow to increase productivity
- Initiating projects
- Support and mentor team members
- Attend meetings as a representative of the production team
- Meeting and managing clients
What will be required?:
- Scope management/Time management/Cost management/Quality management
- HR Management- the ability to manage project teams
- Communications Management
- Risk Management (RAID)
- Client serving
- Experience working with a Luxury brand
- Experience managing Marketing campaigns
- Understanding of QA practices
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.