onezeero. is currently looking for a Citrix Support Analyst to join a global retailer based in North London.You must be familiar with versions over 6.5,...
An Application Support Analyst with experience working with MS SQL Server is required to join a large international business in their Manchester office. You will ideally have experience delivering local and global application services, with good hands-on knowledge of SQL. This is an exciting opportunity for an Application Support Analyst who has experience working within an enterprise environment, looking to take on their next challenge
About the role:
As the Application Support Analyst, you will be required to contribute to the delivery and implementation of operational projects, supporting the business with budgets and timescales. In addition to this you will be responsible for the following:
- Creation of functional and technical specifications
- Training internal users in the use of new software
- Implementing systems changes
- Service support documentation including procedures, service catalogue information, etc
- Contribute to continuous improvements to ensure performance and scalability
As the Application Support Analyst, you will have previous experience working enterprise and desktop applications. In addition to this the following would be highly beneficial to your application:
- MS SQL Server and MS SQL administration experience
- Windows Server 2008R2
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics AX and SharePoint
- Intranet and Internet technologies
- Understanding / exposure to ITIL
- Experienced troubleshooting and supporting multiple applications across multiple sites
- Experience of working with software development teams using Agile
The business is paying up to £45,000 + benefits for the right candidate. This is an excellent opportunity for an Application Support Analyst who is looking for a larger challenge or is keen to progress.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.