URGENT 1st/2nd Line Support EngineerA 1st/2nd Line Support opportunity with a FinTech organisation, based in Manchester. This is an urgent requirement for an Engineer to...
A Network Engineer with extensive experience with the core CISCO networking experience certified to CCNP or equivalent level of experience. You will be coming into the global organisation as a senior member team. You will be carrying out installations, support and maintenance of the network infrastructure. The business offices are located in an easily commutable location with excellent transport links.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer who is looking to work within an environment where you'll be trained on F5, Cisco Voice in addition to other tech!
About the role:
As the Network Engineer, you will be working on installations and maintenance, in addition to the production and maintenance of documentation. In addition to this, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Recommending courses of action to prevent problems and maintain high infrastructure service levels for internal customers
- Work closely with key stakeholders and business units
- Look at ways the groups network infrastructure can be improved to ensure optimal performance and stability
As the Network Engineer, you will have extensive experience working with CISCO products - including:
- Cisco network cabling, switching, routine and firewalls (CheckPoint ideally)
- Common routing protocols including: BGP, MPLS, OSPF, RIP
- Exposure to Cisco VoIP technologies (desirable)
- Remote diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Able to troubleshooting, diagnose and resolve network outages
- Experience within data centre environments
This is an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer who is looking for an opportunity with a growing, global business where you will be able to make your mark, add value and make an impact
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.