A Test Manager with experience working across a portfolio of clients and technology environments is required to join a leading organisation in their Maidenhead office....
A Test Manager with experience working across a portfolio of clients and technology environments is required to join a leading organisation in their Maidenhead office. You will be co-ordinating and executing test plans and providing QA sign-off on all products prior to release. This is an exciting opportunity for a Test Manager to work within a growing multi-channel environment, where you will have the chance to take ownership of the automation piece.
About the role:
As the Test Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of across pre-release, live platforms and providing QA sign-off. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Test design, test strategy and quality planning
- Defining test strategies and approaches for clients - agreeing test plans, delivery and budget control
- Driving the development of the standard regression packs and levels of automation
- Ensuring the existing and future of IT service and support aligns to the business roadmap
- Taking responsibility and ownership overseeing the QA across the whole product portfolio
As the Test Manager, you will have prior experience delivering the above in an enterprise environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Full knowledge and understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of JIRA, Practitest and Excel
- Strong experience of driving and defining test strategies and operational delivery
- Experienced within project delivery in all aspects of the Transition lifecycle Management
- Experience working within a multiple outsourced service provision
- Extensive testing and automation technologies from a technical and business perspective
This is a unique opportunity for a Test Manager who wants to work in an enterprise environment where you'll have the opportunity to grow with the business and be the driver behind the automation processes across a multi-channel and multi-site environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.