A Test Automation Lead with experience of developing testing principles and automation, is required to join a leading organisation in their Maidenhead office. You will...
A Test Automation Lead with experience of developing testing principles and automation, is required to join a leading organisation in their Maidenhead office. You will be developing, documenting and reviewing functional and non-functional test cases. The business are keen to find a Test Automation Lead who has prior experience leading the way towards automation.
About the role:
As the Test Automation Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring both automated and manual test cases meet key stakeholders requirements. You will also be responsible the following:
- Supporting the Release and Test Manager
- Developing, documenting, reviewing, maintaining and executing functional and non-functional test cases across manual and automation test cases
- Identify and drive key areas of improvement
- Identify and investigate defects and anomalies - triage, logging and managing resolutions through JIRA
- Assisting with hands-on testing for general bugs
As the Test Automation Lead, you will ideally have experience working within an Agile development environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience in implementing BDD specification utilising any of the Cucumber framework tools - Jbehave, FitNesse, Specflow
- Exposure to REST API testing, SOAP UI, GIT and other automation testing tools such as Eggplant, Selenium and Practitest
- Extensive experience writing specification tests, test scripts using BDD and Code less automation frameworks
- Production of/writing and delivering test strategy, plans and reports
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst or Test Lead looking to work on a large scale cross business automation project, where you'll be able to make visible impact and add value.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.