A Service Delivery Manager with experience of working within Digital environments is required to join a leading digital organisation in their Maidenhead office. You will...
A Service Delivery Manager with experience of working within Digital environments is required to join a leading digital organisation in their Maidenhead office. You will be acting as the single point of contact and the initial escalation point for all digital operations issues. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has worked within a similar environment, looking to upscale their experience.
About the role:
As the Service Delivery Manager within the digital space, you will be managing, leading and driving relationships and improvement ideas. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the smooth running of all operational processes for the digital arm of the business
- SLA/KPI compliance for existing internal/external stakeholders and suppliers
- Incident and major incident management
- Working alongside key internal relationships - Vendor Management, Procurement, Release and Change Managers etc
- Ensuring the alignment of existing and future IT service/support with the business roadmaps and strategies
- Facilitation of stand-ups with operational teams and 3rd parties
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will have had prior experience within a similar role in a Digital environment. In addition to this, the following experience / skillsets would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Extensive exposure working to/within ITIL environments - certifications would be highly desirable, though not essential
- Operational experience within digital, ecommerce, online, finance or gambling environments
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Experience building and managing service pipeline
This is an excellent role for an individual looking for a new challenge, where they will have the opportunity to make an impact and add value. The business is looking to pay up to £60,000 for the right individual.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.