onezeero. is looking for an experienced BI Scrum Master to join a leading, international retailer based in N. London. The company has an excellent reputation...
Senior Business Intelligence Project Manager
City of London
A well respected and growing City based Insurance Consulting business is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Project Manager to join the team due to fantastic growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Intelligence Project Manager with strong Insurance experience to take a lead on all projects providing visualisations and analytics solutions to high profile Insurance clients.
You will work closely with a technical team responsible for building solutions in an onshore and offshore model so a strong understanding of technologies within BI & Analytics is important. You will act as a right hand person to the Head of BI & Analytics and oversee all innovative solutions to improve customer's use of data using a mix of technologies.
You will work across the lifecycle of the implementation, working closely with the stakeholders while remaining delivery focused. Due to the level of external and internal stakeholder exposure you will be able to clearly communicate the value of the solutions that you deliver.
You will bring innovative ways of working to the team and will be expected to speak fluently about how technology led transformation can bring benefit to insurance clients.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or other post-graduate degree
- Experience working in large (global) complex Data and Analytics projects and teams
- Strong business and client relationship skills
- Proven ability to work in a high-pressure consulting led environment
- Self-starter who can operate independently or as part of a team
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment
- Advanced listening skills and written and verbal communications
- Extensive experience interacting with business stakeholders
- Prior Insurance industry knowledge
The following will make your profile stand out;
- Business Analysis skills i.e. gathering requirements, running workshops and creating documentation
- London market Insurance project management experience
- Consulting experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.