Are you an experience Business Analyst with Agile, Waterfall; Loyalty and Marketing experience? Have you provided guidance and support to the business groups on system...
Are you an experience Business Analyst with Agile, Waterfall; Loyalty and Marketing experience?
Have you provided guidance and support to the business groups on system functions and processes? Would you be happy to act as a liaison between business groups and development staff on system enhancements, and provide user training on current and new system processes?
If you are skilled on the above "loyalty" then please feel free to read on.
The BA (You) is also responsible for coordinating user acceptance testing and phased implementation.
- Related MIS experience, preferably in a Retail Environment
- Agile, Waterfall; Loyalty and Marketing experience
- Knowledge of application design, development, testing and implementation methodologies
- Strong experience meeting with users, experience building and maintaining departmental relationships.
- Strong experience gathering business requirements from user groups and lines of business' and converting these into functional specification documents
- Experience in the development of, production of formal sign-off documents, business specification documents, prototyping and creation of detailed systems specifications
- Develops user documentation and supports the implementation of the developed systems solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and technical resources
- Issue management skills (time management; interpersonal skills including conflict management; information gathering skills; team building skills to build collaborative working relationships)
- Project support skills including preparing and maintaining detailed development plans for projects; understanding and applying principles of project control; ability to manage projects within one or more systems.
- Excellent soft skills required
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines and work under pressure
If you are a BA with Agile/Waterfall, Loyalty + Marketing experience then please do apply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.