As the HCM Project Manager, you will be engaged on large or multiple HR/ WFM / HCM Kronos implementation projects both onshore and offshore. You...
Are you a Senior Project Manager who has proven 3rd party/vendor management of SaaS and loyalty experience.
Have you worked as a Senior PM within fmcg/retail/eCommerce? You/The Senior Project Manager will be accountable for delivering new capabilities that drive business results on one or more medium to large sized, moderately to highly complex IT projects and/or programs from initialization through project close.
Overview on tasks:
- Effectively partners and influences in order to deliver scalable, optimized solutions
- Leads project and/or program activities following defined methodology (SDP/SDLC) and reports on status to ensure that assigned projects are completed on time, within approved budget, and provides desired business value
- Assigns and supervises multiple, concurrent tasks and properly assesses priorities of assigned activities and ensures integration of all dependent projects
- Responsible for timely and effective project communications including stakeholder and sponsor interactions, meeting management, and reporting.
- Complies with Sarbanes Oxley and PCI
- Manages project change control process with business sponsor ensuring any requested changes to scope are reviewed to assess impact on schedule, cost and resources
- Develops project or program strategies and enterprise level project plans and ensures that they align to the business strategy
- Recommends solution approach to projects and/or programs
- Deep knowledge of the solution delivery lifecycle including project management, business requirements, application development, testing, technologies/platforms, frameworks, and/or other methodologies applicable to assigned domain.
- Recognised thought leader for one or more functional areas, processes or technical capabilities within assigned domain.
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct multiple, geographically distributed work groups comprised of disparate skills.
- Strong performance management skills to include coaching, goal setting, holding team members and self-accountable for commitments.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, demanding, and fluid environment; remains calm under pressure, demonstrates excellent conflict management skills.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work up and down the organization; able to influence others to achieve results.
If you have SaaS Solution experience and the role is of interest, then please do apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.