SAP DATA ANALYST SAP MM, BW, APO An SAP Data Analyst with experience across SAP MM, BW and APO is required for an initial 6...
25K - 28K
A rapidly growing and exciting cloud SAAS tech start-up based in London is looking for a Data Analyst to join the team due to recent success and to facilitate the next phase of expansion.
As a Data Analyst based in the London office you will be part of a small closely knit, collaborate team who would describe themselves as feeling more like a family than colleagues - everyone is working together to build something special and achieve excellence.
This role will require you to be tech savvy but also comfortable engaging stakeholders both internally and externally because this business work with some really high profile enterprise organisations.
Your day to day responsibilities will be varied and include the following;
- Acquiring, preparing and cleansing data from various sources
- Perform data analysis on diverse datasets including platform performance and client requirements
- Designing and building data visualisation dashboards
- Providing assistance in migrating data and integrating systems
- Engaging with external stakeholders to assist with on-boarding and troubleshoot on the product
Due to the technical nature of the role a strong understanding of databases and relevant technologies is important along the excellent soft skills so you can effectively communicate with stakeholders - therefor it's important you have the following;
- A degree in a highly analytical subject such as Mathematics, Statistics and Information Management or strong hands on experience
- Analytical mind-set, focused and capable of working with large datasets
- Understanding of database technologies such as T-SQL, MySQL and ETL tools
- Experience of reporting and analytical tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Ability to work in a fast paced, start-up environment
Your profile will stand out if you have experience with the following technologies;
- MSBI stack experience, SSRS and SSAS
- Google Analytics
So if you want to be Data Analyst with a great team with a fantastic product, you thrive in a collaborative environment where knowledge sharing is encouraged and enjoy a culture of fun this opportunity will suit you well.
They are a social bunch so loads of great social events and evening meals. You will receive free gym membership as part of the deal so you can work off those calories after the meals out and private healthcare to keep you tiptop. Plenty of other cool benefits so apply today and avoid disappointment. Any questions give me a shout.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.