The Role A Manager with a focus on ERP analytics would typically be responsible for ensuring the quality, value and timely delivery of a significant...
ERP Analytics Senior Manager - London - Perm - 90-95K
My clients 'ERP analytics' capability sits within Technology Risk Consulting, but works across all their functions, i.e. across Audit, Tax and Advisory. ERP analytics delivers a large amount of assurance and advisory work in helping clients get more value out of their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically SAP, Oracle as well as GRC and/or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP.
A Senior Manager with a focus on ERP analytics would typically be responsible for ensuring the quality, value and timely delivery of a significant pipeline of engagements. This will include supporting delivery of the high demand for data and analytics for some of their largest and most complex external and internal audits, but also supporting Consulting and Tax projects.
Alongside this, you would be responsible for driving growth of the ERP analytics capability by developing new business from existing clients across the firm, as well as from new prospects.
As a Senior Manager, you will join the ERP analytics leadership team and hence also get involved in product development and innovation activities, to ensure that the business ERP analytics capability remains market leading on a global scale, as well as the development of all ERP analytics people.
This role requires specific SAP and/or Oracle and data analytics (and/or GRC) experience. Delivering ERP process controls, data analytics and assurance services. The successful candidate will be involved in client facing and client relationship building across of range of corporate clients.
- Audit and advise clients that operate SAP or Oracle systems including GRC.
- Advise clients on enhancing their own ERP data analytics capability.
- Engagement lead / SME on SAP/ Oracle/ GRC control and/or data analytics engagements.
- Building and managing excellent client relationships across a range of clients.
- Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across the business, but in particular in the wider Advisory areas.
- Contributing to practice management, e.g. innovation, training, knowledge management.
- A good understanding of SAP, Oracle, data analytics and/or GRC technology platforms.
- Ability to identify and assess complex ERP risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express clear views.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience of successfully delivering SAP/ Oracle business process, security, control, data analytics and GRC services (including external/ internal audit) to medium/ large, multi-national clients. Including, for example, experience in Oil & Gas, Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Utilities and Life Sciences sectors.
- Similar proven experience of winning new business in this area, as well as growing existing clients and engagements
- Auditing and advising clients that operate SAP/ Oracle.
- Business process and functional experience of key SAP/ Oracle Financials modules, ideally including SAP HANA and/or Oracle Fusion
- Functional experience of GRC, Financials, BPC and BI.
- Experience of design, build and delivery of data analytics related capabilities, including:
* data extraction and processing (i.e. ETL),
* design and build of data analysis routines,
* design and build of data visualisation formats,
* interpretation of data analytics results, and ability to derive insightful and quantifiable business insights using data analytics outputs,
* Identifying root causes to detected exceptions and translating these to actionable recommendations, e.g. ERP process or system changes.
* integration into a suitable IT infrastructure, including architecture design and system configuration
- Experience of using data analysis tools in an ERP environment, e.g. SQL, R, Python, Alteryx, Celonis, Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau.
- Proven experience of successfully winning and delivering technology risk services.
- "Big 4" professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
- Supporting service line through innovation and knowledge management.
SAP/ Oracle Certifications (Desirable). Data analytics tools certifications (Desirable)
Accounting Audit Qualifications: ACA or equivalent (Desirable). IT Assurance Qualification CISA or equivalent. (Desirable) Preferably degree educated or proven commercially demonstrated experience.
*My client offers an unrivalled benefits package and have a fantastic track record of promoting senior managers to Director level*
For more information please contact me or apply for the role.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.