My clients 'ERP analytics' capability sits within Technology Risk Consulting, but works across all their functions, i.e. across Audit, Tax and Advisory. ERP analytics delivers...
ERP Analytics Manager x3 - Tech Risk Consulting - Perm - 70-80K
Within Technology Risk Consulting, my clients 'ERP Analytics' capability performs a large amount of assurance and advisory work in helping clients get more value out of their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically SAP, Oracle as well as GRC and/or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP.
The Role A Manager with a focus on ERP analytics would typically be responsible for ensuring the quality, value and timely delivery of a significant number of engagements. This will include supporting delivery of the high demand for data and analytics for some of their largest and most complex external and internal audits, but also supporting Consulting and Tax projects. Alongside this, you would be responsible for supporting growth of the ERP analytics capability by supporting the development of new business from existing clients across the firm, as well as new prospects.
- Audit and advice clients that operate SAP or Oracle systems including GRC.
- Help clients enhance their own ERP data analytics capability.
- Engagement manager/ SME on SAP/ Oracle/ GRC control and/or data analytics engagements.
- Building and managing excellent client relationships across a range of clients.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across the business, but in particular in the Audit and wider Advisory areas.
- Contributing to practice management, e.g. innovation, training, knowledge management.
- A good understanding of SAP, Oracle, data analytics and/or GRC technology platforms.
- Ability to identify and assess complex ERP risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express clear views.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience of successfully delivering SAP/ Oracle security, control, data analytics and GRC services (including external/internal audit) to medium/ large, multi-national clients. Including, for example, experience in Oil & Gas, Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Utilities and Life Sciences sectors.
- Similar proven experience of supporting winning new business in this area, as well as growing existing clients and engagements
- Auditing and advising clients that operate SAP/ Oracle.
- Business process and functional experience of key SAP/ Oracle Financials modules, ideally including SAP HANA and/or Oracle Fusion
- Experience of GRC, Financials, BPC and BI. - Experience of design, build and delivery of data analytics related capabilities, including:
* data extraction and processing (i.e. ETL);
* design and build of data analysis routines;
* design and build of data visualisation formats;
- Experience of using data analysis tools in an ERP environment, e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Qlik, Tableau.
- "Big 4" professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
- Supporting service line through innovation and knowledge management. Qualifications SAP/ Oracle Certifications (Desirable). Accounting Audit Qualifications: ACA or equivalent (Desirable). IT Assurance Qualification CISA or equivalent. (Desirable) Preferably degree educated or proven commercially demonstrated experience
*My client has a fantastic track record of retaining and promoting staff, on top of this they offer an unrivalled benefits package.*
Please get in contact or apply for further information.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.