Front End Developer £25,000 £35,000 DOE Halifax based w/ remote working and flexible working day + 30 Days Holiday!Are you a talented front end developer...
My client are a digital agency that believes in making things better. They help people, be those people lawyers in the city, music fans, consultants across the pond or charities in Africa - everything they do - is driven by a strategic approach based on our client's core goals. Their focus will always be on what they want to achieve.
What you'll be doing:
- Architect, design, develop technical solutions for clients, across a range of sectors and geographies
- Utilise the latest technologies to keep clients up to date with a rapidly moving tech landscape
- Work collaboratively with the UX and UI team to ensure designs are making the most of available technologies
- Collaborate with the rest of the tech team to ensure appropriate process and tooling
- Advise senior members in setting standards and approaches across the Front End team
Who are we looking for?
The individual most likely to be successful will have some experience with several of the following:
- HTML, CSS & Sass or Less (essential)
- Node or Express
- Gulp, Grunt or Webpack
- Knockout, React or Angular
- Experience with Umbraco or Sitecore based projects (desirable)
- Photoshop or Sketch
Although is technical this may also suit someone with a flair for or interest and experience in UX/UI Design.
A bit about our culture:
My client are serious about ensuring working with them is both an enjoyable and rewarding for all of their employees. They put a focus on:
Make things better - Our work. Our client relationships. Our team. If we're doing something that isn't improving one (two or three) of those things, then they probably shouldn't be doing it.
Time is precious - personally and professionally, it's our most valuable resource!
Help people - we are about people and better understanding those people
Collective - Our strength is in our collective knowledge, skills and experience it should be respected.
Treat people well - It seems obvious, but to us, it's important.
My client are proud of the culture they uphold for their employees and are looking for someone who can be a part of that. For that reason we are also looking for the following attributes:
Communication Skills - you will need to be able to convey complex reasoning and concepts at times
Passion for Tech - they are passionate about tech here, you'll need a desire to learn
Problem Solver - you focus on the way around an issue, tackle a challenge and energise
Sense of Humour - they don't mind!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.