Are you an outstanding Solution Delivery Manager? Do you have the skills of a "release manager" or "IT Business Partner"? Are you engaging and have the capability to manage European projects?
If the above is sound like you then please keep reading................
- Release manager - must have ecommerce, agile experience
- IT Business Partner - must have experience shaping/managing functional teams
- Provides delivery, technical and management oversight for all activities within their area of responsibility or domain, working with staff to resolve and overcome delivery/technical issues and impediments as needed.
- Validates sizing/estimates for projects and activities in assigned domain.
- Oversees a project portfolio that addresses business and technical needs, achieving 'On Time' and 'On Budget' targets and customer scope and quality targets.
- Ensures projects are properly sequenced based on business priority, dependencies, and team capacity; assigns resources to projects and other work assignments; manages demand versus capacity gaps and resource contention issues.
- Ensures that standards and best practices are published, maintained, and enforced.
- Reviews and approves all applicable project documents and deliverables.
- Acts as the primary contact point for escalations within domain.
- Manages respective disciplines throughout the life cycle; identifies areas of opportunity for improvements, simplification, and rationalization; ensures applications are maintained and serviced
- Participates in the creation and maintenance of application/product roadmaps in assigned domain.
- Monitors solution delivery performance metrics, measures, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to ensure quality and operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitors performance domain Service Level Agreement's (SLAs), and inputs into / participates in service reviews with business.
- Working knowledge of processes, applications, and technologies within area of responsibility; may be an expert in one or more aspects.
- Experience with business process, applications, project management, solution delivery, technologies, frameworks, and/or other methodologies applicable to assigned domain.
- Ability to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with business and IT partners.
- Team management and organization skills; ability to lead, motivate and direct a global workgroup.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Ability to work cross functionality within IT and the business; strong problem solving and analytic skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, demanding, and fluid environment. Ability to alter direction easily to accommodate changing priorities.
- Ability to manage conflict and hold people accountable. Coaching and mentoring skills.
Interested in being part of a global programme of work? Why not apply to learn more.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.