Infrastructure Project Manager | Prince2, Agile, Stakeholder Management, Insurance | London | 6 Months+
One of my clients is currently looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager for a 6 month initial contract in the City of London.
They have a lot of ongoing work and are looking for someone who can hit the ground running!
- Project Management
- Agile & Waterfall experience
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Experience within Insurance and Risk Management
- MS Office
- Manging teams based on-site and off-shore
- Prince2 Certified (ideally Practitioner)
- Full project lifecycle management
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.