Hybris Technical Lead
3 Month Contract - extension is likely
Up to £500 daily rate
My client, a global retail giant, based in North-West London are looking for an experienced Technical Lead on an initial 3 month basis. You will have experience and knowledge of Hybris (this is the platform my client uses), fantastic technical skills and will be involved in design, development, testing and support. On top of this you will posess excellent leadership skills.
- Lead a team to deliver end-to-end ecommerce solution
- Own estimates and commitments around solution design and planning
- Owning technical design
- Review code from the developers team
- Accountable for developing standards & the quality of the platform
- Own releases and branching
- Performing Automated regression test
- Previous Solution delivery or Technical Team Lead experience on major E-Commerce transformation projects
- Strong general knowledge of eCommerce, online retail and eCRM solutions
- Previous hands-on experience in the design and implementation of Java-based eCommerce platforms ideally Hybris
- Experience of design & implementation of market leading packages in Hybris
- Developing ecommerce solutions in an agile development team
- Delivered at least two ecommerce solutions through to deployment and go-live.
- Experience leading development teams using agile development methods
- Embedded continuous integration and automated testing tools to drive demonstrable improvements in quality
- Proven capability for identifying technical solutions to complex business problems.
- Experience of streamlining configuration management.
- Understanding of software testing processes including the creation and execution of test scripts.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies (Continuous integration, git, Jenkins, etc.)
*Please note that Hybris experience is essential for this role and will need to be demonstrated*
For more information please contact
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.