My client in North East London is a large retail brand with operations across the globe. For one of their London locations they are currently...
Head of IT | Management, IT, O365, ITIL, Micsoroft Office | London
My client are looking for someone who can re-vamp and update an entire IT function - it is important that you work with a 'hands on' approach as well as having a strategic focus.
- Lead and coach the IT Services team ensuring all work is to industry best practice standard, in support of the business strategy and promoting a strong customer service ethic
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems, and conformance to their security standards
- Manage the IT Services budget and costs
- Engage and manage 3rd party partners, in collaboration with the Digital Technology management team
- You will need experience in a client-oriented end user technology service delivery environment with a proven track record of management level financial/budgetary responsibility
- Windows and end user systems including Microsoft Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Office365, Aerofs
- ITIL/ISO 20000 IT Service Management
- Extensive experience managing a team and evidence of increasing productivity and outputs
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV for in depth detail on this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.