Are you a Senior Network Engineer? Are you able to provide forward thinking and sets strategies for a Global Enterprise?
This will be on new and current network technologies in both voice and data network spaces! Sound like your skills and experience.
You be will be Responsible for providing solution recommendations, testing/evaluation and deployment of new network technologies. You must have abilities to contribute to, and maintain the Enterprise Network Roadmap!
A bit more info about the role....
Collects and submits budgetary data for annual and long range capital and expense planning. Works closely with other Senior Network Engineers, partnering with Enterprise Architecture, Network Operations and other areas of IT to deliver high performing and resilient networks.
- Contributes to providing Architectural direction for all things network
- Provides support for the most complex network support activities including off-shift support.
- Designs and performs Network Engineering/Administration maintenance tasks and analyses processes for improvement.
- Performs the most complex network changes and implementations.
- Analyses, tests and implements changes and enhancements to network software and hardware technologies.
- Leads teams in moderately to highly complex network designs, change, maintenance, and implementation projects. Activities may require off hours support to conform to business processing requirements.
- Collaborates with IT areas to identify network relationships and functional requirements. Analyses and resolves issues related to information flow and content.
- Contributes to technical design of network in partnership with all areas of IT.
- Performs network performance and tuning activities.
- Provides direction and guidance to more junior associates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Expert technical knowledge of network technologies
- Strong leadership qualities
- Extensive knowledge and experience with network. (e.g. IP Routing and Switching, Routing Protocols, WAN, Packet Analysis, Firewall, Load Balancing, Web Proxy, IP Telephony, Capacity Planning, IT Tools and other relevant technologies)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Works well independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI compliance requirements
- Excellent verbal and written technical and business communication skills
- Ability to design and implement high availability solutions
- Understands and able to communicate network software licensing knowledge
- Ability to design and implement disaster recovery solutions and/or highly available redundant networks
If the role is of interest please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.