Are you able to lead, support and conduct the testing of new and existing systems across Core Services (Buy, Sell, Reward, etc.) ensuring that they...
Are you a QA Analyst who has/can Support and conduct the testing of new and existing systems across Core Services (Buy, Sell, Reward, etc.)?
You will develop and support the Enterprise Quality Assurance projects, relationships and endeavours with the client to help implement and consistently drive, through regular improvement, the path to a Test Centre of Excellence.
- Performs testing of medium to high complexity to ensure that software meets organisation standards and business requirements, operates properly and is free from defect & risk;
- Performs ambiguity reviews on requirement documents, and may also be required to review finalised technical and/or architectural design documentation;
- Partners with Project Management, Business Analysis, Development and Architecture groups to design & develop testing strategies both locally and globally;
- Builds strong relationships and procedural understanding (where applicable) with the supporting business community;
- Creates medium to high complexity test plans, text case indexes and supporting test cases utilising business requirements, technical and/or architectural design documentation;
- Executes medium to high complexity test cases both manually and through automation where possible;
- Performs triage for medium to high complexity defects, which includes detection, risk assessment, root cause analysis, documenting, evidencing and retesting; escalating more complex defects to the appropriate level;
- Works with the wider testing organisation to assess software/solution stability;
- Provides input to QA Analyst Level III (and above) on project status;
- Assists in providing project work and cost estimates;
- Performs other duties as clearly explained and assigned to them;
- No direct reports - may assign and monitor tasks to team members and third party vendors to ensure deliverables are in line with the project plans;
- Responsible for ensuring the end to end solution meets the business requirements.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in Retail, Finance, Gaming or other appropriate testing domain;
- Proven numerical and analytical skills;
- Awareness of the Software Development Lifecycle and Software Testing Methodologies;
- Formal Test Accreditation (ISQTB Certification (Test Analyst) or ISEB Foundation);
- Drive for personal development opportunities;
- Assess own progress against personal development objectives and goals;
- Performs well in a team, and is able to motivate others through a strong team ethos;
- Demonstrable problem solving skills;
- Understanding of technical systems;
- Motivated by creativity and innovation and highly developed in these skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High attention to detail and the desire to "get it right"
If the QA role is of interest then please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.