Business Systems Analyst - Oracle PBCS - Cambridgeshire - Perm - Up to 45k
Scope of the position:
The purpose of the role is to be a key person in the development and ongoing support for Oracle PBCS and HFM. The work involves liaising with financial staff across serval European countries. You will work across the Group to improve IT controls in all key systems (including NetSuite and other local ERP systems) in line with the Group Control Framework.
My client offers a marture and relaxed working environment, a beautiful location and a fantastic pension scheme. On top of this there is scope for growth within the organisation.
- You will be instrumental in the development of and then the ongoing support for Oracle HFM and PBCS.
- You will support in the implementation of and ongoing refinements across the Group of the Control Framework working with local teams in all countries to develop their IT systems to introduce controls and efficiencies in working practice
- Assist with the development of Group wide information reporting using Excel.
- Support the development and integration of NetSuite with current Group systems.
- Be part of the team developing sharepoint for document management as part of Office 365 and as a full intranet for the Group
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of accounting systems with regards to their usability to be able to provide a link between IT and finance. They will be keen to learn new systems and be innovative in how to develop them to reach the system's full potential. Experience of Oracle Hyperion and PBCS systems is essential.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.