London, UKHead of Information and Technology at Levitt Bernstein Levitt Bernstein is looking for a Head of Information and Technology to join its London design...
Head of Information and Technology at Levitt Bernstein
Levitt Bernstein is looking for a Head of Information and Technology to join its London design studio.
Established in 1968, and also located in Manchester, Levitt Bernstein is home to a team of architects, landscape architects, and urban designers. Using inventive design, they create award-winning buildings, living landscapes, and thriving urban spaces for housing, education, health, arts, and commercial projects of all shapes and sizes across the country.
Placing people at the heart of everything it does, Levitt Bernstein believes that a good idea can come from anywhere - meaning that everyone in the Practice not only has a voice, but also the opportunity to develop their careers via training and active involvement in the industry.
As the Head of IT, you'll be leading on the design and delivery of the IT strategy to allow for seamless working between the two studios, plus those working remotely, while keeping up-to-date on systems and processes.
- Reporting to and attending Practice Management and Board meetings.
- Working collaboratively to communicate and co-ordinate information and technology strategy across the practice.
- Developing and maintaining IT disaster recovery plan and input into business continuity planning.
- Preparing and monitoring the annual IT budget.
- Developing supplier relationships, and reviewing suppliers on a regular basis.
- Ensuring IT systems are maintained effectively.
- Communicating procedures, new processes, and good practice as appropriate.
- Overseeing internal and external telecommunications.
Require qualification / skills / knowledge / experience of:
- Relevant qualification in IT.
- Sound analytical and problem solving.
- Team management.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Knowledge of IT security and auditing requirements.
- Autodesk Revit Architectural and Building Suites.
- Windows 7/8/10.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/Hyper V.
- MS Exchange Server 2003/07/10.
- MS Office 2010/2011/365.
- Panasonic PBX.
- Union Square Financials.
- FileMaker Pro.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
Salary is competitive.
How to apply:
Use the 'Apply for this job' link below.
Or, please submit your CV to our recruitment partner onezeero. using the following details:
Thomas Cowell, Consultant - IT Infrastructure
020 7654 1075
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.