A dgital agency with a difference - four day working week and digital events
A Digital Project Manager with experience of working within the Digital space - in particular agency side, is required to join a rapidly growing agency in their Leeds office. This is an ideal role for a Digital Project Manager who is looking to work for a business that is well respected within the digital space and enjoys being client facing. As the Project Manager, you will be working a FOUR day week in addition to having the opportunity to attend digital events hosted by the agency, where you'll have chance to meet and engage with developers and clients.
About the role:
As the Digital Project Manager, you will be working across multiple digital projects simultaneously, including projects across web, applications and digital platforms. As the Project Manager, you will be involved in the following:
- Engaging with clients on a variety of projects across different sectors
- Taking functional specifications and converting these into structure project plans
- Taking ownership of digital projects throughout the whole end to end delivery - including timescales and budget management
- Using functional specifications to generate Agile stories and backlogs
- Utilising online tools and methodologies during the development phases
As the Digital Project Manager, you will have prior experience working within a digital or eCommerce agency. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience running projects within an agile framework
- Prior experience ideally of attending digital focussed events, engaging with potential clients and customers
- Prior digital agency experience
- Strong technical understanding across web, mobile and digital platforms
- Very personable and engaging - effective communicator across stakeholders at all levels
This is a very unique opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a rapidly growing, dynamic agency where they do things differently to your standard agencies, setting them apart from the competition. If you're looking to take your career to the next level and work in an environment where your work/life balance is valued, get in touch!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.