Lead Test Analyst
A well-established Banking client are looking for a Lead Test Analyst to join the team on a Permanent basis in Manchester City Centre.
This role would suit someone who is currently at Team Lead level, or a Senior TA looking for that step up. The salary is competitive but the benefits and the prestigious nature of the business is what really sells this role.
- You'll be joining a friendly and supportive team that are based across several locations
- You'll help manage a team of analysts while reporting to the Test Manager
- You'll play a pivotal part in the successful delivery of testing through working with stakeholders on wider projects
- This particular division is going through an exciting period of transition, and you'll have the opportunity to shape change for the way we test the product and develop project expertise in the process
What will you be doing?
You'll be using your testing experience to help improve current ways of working and best practice and also deputising for the Test Manager when required.The skills you'll need
You'll be responsible for the delivery of testing activities to agreed timescales, cost and quality.
- We're looking for someone with experience of planning and delivering User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Experience in the Financial or Banking sector
- Familiarity with methodologies such as V model, waterfall and agile
- ISTQB would be a plus
- Quality Centre
- The ability to build productive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
There is a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be altered to suit your needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
This role would suit someone who has experience of being in a change function from a Testing perspective and is not hugely technical.
Get in touch for a full job description, an explanation of the client location and salary on offer and details of how to apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.