Big Data Business AnalystLeading New Media company based in central London looking to expand their Data Science and Big Data capabilities by hiring an experienced...
An exclusive Casino based in London have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to join the team and help drive business performance through advanced Business Intelligence and Data Science techniques. You will be working across projects and routine responsibilities.
This Data Analyst role, based in London will give you exposure to some seriously interesting data to a granular level. You will gain a deep understanding of the industry and as the role develops you could step up to a senior position in the business and ultimately manage your own analysts.
You will also be working closely with the line manager so on the job learning opportunities are excellent - not to mention the possibility of additional training courses to continue your technical skill development. The work you do will add significant value to the business and be highly visible across the senior leadership team and wider teams - raising your profile to a high level.
- Data acquisition, preparation and cleansing from various sources
- Manipulation and testing of product and customer data
- Identifying errors in the data, investigation and resolution to ensure data integrity
- Contribute to the growth and success of the Analytics team and increase awareness of Business Intelligence and Data Science capabilities
- Engage with internal stakeholders to assist with ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- A degree in a highly analytical subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or relevant commercial experience;
- Analytical mind-set with natural curiosity, capable of working with large datasets;
- Strong MS SQL Server and MS Excel skills;
- Knowledge of and examples of using R and/or Python, either during academic career or in industry;
- Experience delivering multiple projects and working effectively with stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- BI Tools i.e. Power BI and analytical tools
So if you are looking for an interesting and varied Data Analyst opportunity in a well-established, dynamic business based in London apply today or get in touch to discuss in more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.