Want to work in gor a global company who put their employees first? I'm looking for a skilled UI Developer for a highly successful, data...
An Innovation Incubator in Central London is on the hunt for a UX designer. You will be joining them in their Central London office.
You will be responsible for transforming and helping build their digital proposition.
Working within the product design team you will report to the Head of UX
You will be making personalised multichannel experiences for my client's website, emails and mobile app.
You will be required to have:
- Ability to work to deadlines, able to prioritise your own workload and manage multiple projects from initial concept to release product
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile and iterative design environment
- Understand the principles of responsive design and a solid understanding of User-Centred Design principles
- Strong interaction design skills
- Experience implementing and maintaining Atomic Design based Design Systems
- Fluent in relevant Adobe Creative Suite software and Sketch
- Knowledge of User Research methodologies such as; User Interviews, Guerrilla Testing, Usability
- Testing and Surveying, enables you to gather user insights and write actionable reports or produce UX deliverables such as Personas and Experience Maps.
- Have a wider view - approaching design conceptually and thinking about the whole experience
- Knowledge about Accessibility best practices and WCAG 2.0 guidelines enables you to create
- solutions that work for everyone
- knowledge of Information Architecture theory and techniques enables you to: optimise our navigation system and taxonomy using methodologies such as Card Sorting and Tree Testing; to break down content defining optimal content models; and to refine our search experience
- Awareness of front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/JS) enables you to collaborate with developers in order to find feasible and reusable solutions.
- Experience in gathering business requirements from product managers, tech constraints from engineers and insights from real users helps you defining strong rationale for your solutions
- You're able to present and test your solutions by creating artefacts such as scenarios, sketches, user journeys, wireframes, low and high fidelity interactive prototypes using tools like InVision, Principle, Adobe XD, Origami, Axure etc
- Able to run usability testing, identify and troubleshoot user experience problems
- Execute pixel perfect interfaces for developer implementation
- Interpret analytics, including GA, to monitor success of UX and KPI's or make recommendations for ongoing improvements to a product.
- Strong portfolio with UX case studies (linked to live product) for responsive, mobile-first design projects and mobile apps about retail and e-commerce projects.
What's on offer? 25 days holiday, company paid BUPA, excellent staff pension, company bonus, share purchase scheme, interest free annual season ticket loan and a staff breakfast cafe.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.