Technical TrainerMy client is a well-respected leading marketing agency based in Central London.They are looking to appoint a Technical Trainer to assist in supporting the...
My client is a well-respected leading marketing agency based in Central London.
They are looking to appoint a Technical Trainer to assist in supporting the rollouts of various applications and tool.
To support the implemenmtation and rollout of workflow and digital asset management applications. Proving through user training focussing on fuctionality and features for client and internal teams. You will be given the opportunity to design and develop a range of training materials including:
- Static (PDF guides)
- Interactive (clickable)
- Visual (video)
- Software simulations (Adobe Captivate)
- LMS / e-learning tutorials
- Delivering training to all levels both inhouse and agency partners
- Training demos highlighting capabilities for tech offerings
- Demos face to face and online (webEx)
- Training point of contact for clients and agency
- Working with the training team maintaining calendar
- Comfortable managing multiple training projects
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Comfortable working within an ever-changing environment in a rapidly growing company
- Capability of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident presentation skills
You will be required to have:
- Project management experience
- Ability to travel internationally to different clients
- Language skills (nice to have)
- Experience with LMS/e.learning tools
- Experience with advertising production tools such as workflow automation and DAM (nice to have)
- Experience with Abode Suite and Microsoft Office
What's on offer? 25 days holiday, half day on your birthday, life assurance (4x times annual salary), pension scheme, company discounts, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, and gym discounts
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.