A Delivery Project Manager with experience of delivering ERP systems including upgrades and enhancements, is required to join a leading technology business in their Ewole...
A Delivery Project Manager with experience of delivering ERP systems including upgrades and enhancements, is required to join a leading technology business in their Ewole office. You will be at the forefront of back end systems delivery, leading projects and a delivery team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Delivery focussed Project Manager looking to work in a rapidly growing business.
About the role:
As the Delivery Project Manager you will be focussed on end to end delivery of backend systems including Workday, Spring CRM and Board. You will be responsible for the governance, QA and initiatives within your operations area. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Management of multiple workstreams, taking ownership for delivery
- Management of delivery team consisting of Business Analysts and Product Owners
- Structuring the projects and creation of delivery plan - including coordination and management of budget, resources, risks and issues, priorities and workstreams
- Review and quality assure project deliverables
- Management of 3rd party suppliers and key stakeholders
- Strong track record of successful delivery of backend systems
- Track record of delivery within an Agile environments
- Experience of QA and testing processes
- Experience of CRM's and financial systems
- Strong core project management processes
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Project Manager who is looking to work within a fast paced, dynamic environment, where you'll be able to visibly add value and make an impact.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.