Are you a skilled QA Project Lead with ecommerce experience? Can you lead/support and conduct the testing of new and existing systems within retail (Buy,...
Are you a skilled QA Project Lead with ecommerce experience? Can you lead/support and conduct the testing of new and existing systems within retail (Buy, Sell, Reward, etc)? Would you be able to ensure they are fit for purpose and on time to support a European development?
The above a fit for your skills and experience...........please read on...
You will shape, develop and support enterprise Quality Assurance projects, relationships and endeavours with Corporate to help implement and consistently drive, through regular improvement.
Overview of responsibilities
- Leads quality assurance projects to ensure that software meets organisation standards and business requirements, operates properly and is free from defect & risk;
- Assists in planning and managing the implementation of new QA technologies with Architecture and Development groups, and the supporting vendors;
- Capable of solving highly technical/complex problems;
- Performs ambiguity reviews on requirement documents, and will also be required to review finalised technical and/or architectural design documentation;
- Partners with Project Management, Business Analysis, Development and Architecture groups to design & develop complex testing strategies both locally and globally;
- Creates and reviews test plans, text case indexes and supporting test cases for the most highly complex projects utilising business requirements, technical and/or architectural design documentation;
- Oversees and may execute the most highly complex test cases both manually and through automation where possible, utilizing approaches such as Risk Based Testing where needed;
- Responsible for ensuring the end to end solution meets the business requirements;
- Provides first level QA approval for key project test deliverables (Strategy, Plan and QAR);
- Ensures Project Quality Assessments are performed on time and are delivered to their target audience;
- Ensures Root Cause Analysis reports are performed on time, their recommendations are
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Educated to ND/NVQ or degree level;
- Min 3+ years as Technical Test Lead/Test Lead (SME) with proven track record;
- Prince 2 or experience of another project management methodology required;
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile);
- Excellent understanding of Software Testing Methodologies and Requirements Analysis;
- Excellent understanding of Test Process Improvement;
- Formal Test Accreditation - ISQTB Certification (Technical Test Analyst/Expert T or M path);
- Experience of co-ordination and management of third parties including offshore and outsourced relationships;
- Drive for personal development opportunities;
- Keen to develop and mentor others within their team;
- Performs well in a team, and is able to motivate others through a strong team ethos;
- Proven ability to manage others and delegate work efficiently and fairly;
- Motivated by creativity and innovation and highly developed in these skills;
- Experience of report writing and able to translate complex technical language into simple terms;
- High attention to detail and the desire to "get it right";
- department within the business, is preferred;
- Strong working knowledge in enterprise databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2);
- Strong working knowledge of one or more operating systems (AIX, Windows, Linux);
- Strong experience of other testing disciplines (Performance, Load, Automation, Data Warehousing) is required;
- Experience of scripting languages in relation to development and/or testing is required.
Are your skills and experience a fit? Want to learn more?
Please do apply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.