Are you confident in your own abilities? are you an approachable person who can easily get buy in from the business? Have you got experience...
Are you confident in your own abilities? are you an approachable person who can easily get buy in from the business? Have you got experience on at least cognos v10 and looking for an exciting company that will value you?
We are in search for a Congo's Developer to take a lead role in building solutions across Core Services ensuring that they are fit for purpose, on time and meet acceptable standards to support a European development and expansion priorities.
You will coach and assist in development of Analyst Programmer, Programmer and Junior Programmer and deputise for Development Manager where necessary.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects to understand how the systems interrelate to enable better decision making during development
- Work with Business Analyst to interpret Business Requirements
- Undertake technical analysis, systems design and program specification, development and enhancement of programs with a high level of complexity
- Writes, reviews and approves systems, procedure, program, and database documentation
- Deliver changes within the required timescales ensuring that standards are adhered to
- Perform Unit & System testing of changes with a high level of complexity to ensure a smooth transition to EQA
- Creates, reviews and approves Service Transition and Support documentation to ensure a smooth handover on to the production environment
- Manage with both internal and external 3rd parties to ensure the successful and timely build of new or enhanced systems
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with key User personnel, managing expectations as appropriate.
If you are a skilled Cognos professional looking to work for a focused and friendly global multi billion pound business, then please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.