Business Analyst- Business IntelligenceMy client is a global media company based in Central London. They are world leaders within their field.They are looking for a...
Technical Business Analyst - Mobile Development
My client are a leading social and mobile gaming company, they have published hit titles on Facebook and mobile platforms. I am assisting them in the search for a Technical Business Analyst, you will have a solid Technical background, comfortable working with the product, operations, development and QA teams. You also have to have a passion for working in an Agile environment;
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and/or prior work experience in a technical role (software developer, tester or technical analyst).
- Solid knowledge about client-server architectures and network concepts.
- Attention to detail. Ability to understand technical details of a system and foresee edge case scenarios and performance issues in a proposed solution.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written when explaining new systems, features and flows to technical audience and any blockages or issues to business and product teams.
- Ability to manage development and delivery across different locations and time zones.
- Flexible to travel.
- Experience in working in an agile development environment
- Work experience in a games/mobile apps development studio.
- Experience in JIRA and managing development backlogs.
- Experience in writing detailed user stories, creating flow diagrams.
- Experience in relational databases and SQL.
- Experience in integration with third party systems.
- Passion for experience in social/mobile games field.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.