Business Analyst- Business IntelligenceMy client is a global media company based in Central London. They are world leaders within their field.They are looking for a...
Business Analyst- Business Intelligence
My client is a global media company based in Central London. They are world leaders within their field.
They are looking for a Business Analyst who has experience with business intelligence tools and projects, to join them on a permananet basis.
You will be working closely with the global stakeholders and product owners to document the business requirements for products and projects.
This will be working on their global data platforms.
You will simplify the decision making with the stakeholders and development team.
You will also support or execute acceptance tests whilst working and interacting with teams contributing to the definition and delivery of the product.
You will be required to have:
- Strong Business analysis skills, these include: process mapping, data analysis, change implementation, planning and management.
- Extensive experience in business intelligence solutions.
- Experience explaining concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to simplify complex problems
- Experince dealing with offshore teams
- Knowledge with methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
- Experience of using relevant documenting & diagramming techniques such as UML, Domain Models and Process Flow
- Being able to work within in a deadline driven environment and fast moving environments
- You will need to have experience working with Jira, Confluence or Microsoft Test Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.