A Deployment Lead ServiceNow is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester office to take ownership of the business ServiceNow transformation. You...
A Deployment Lead - ServiceNow is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester office to take ownership of the business ServiceNow transformation. You will be the Product Lead for all things ServiceNow, responsible for documenting user and process requirements, supporting the wider product transformation across the ever growing business.
About the role:
The ServiceNow Specialist / Deployment Lead will be the Product Lead within the business, utilising your knowledge and experience to streamline ServiceNow functionality and support the transformation. You will be responsible for the technical delivery and governance of the ServiceNow Platform, developing workflow configurations, driving technical implementations and improvements to maximise the capability of the product.
Your responsibilities as the ServiceNow Specialist will include:
- Team management
- Creation of technical architecture, design and user guide documentation
- Developing of user and executive leadership reports, dashboard and homepage
- Supporting the development and configuration of the product across the business
- Conduct training sessions for stakeholders
- Supervision of the global team of ServiceNow Systems Administrators
As the ServiceNow Specialist / Deployment Lead, you will have had extensive experience implementing, utilising and managing the product. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application
- ServiceNow - ITSM, ITBM, CMDB
- Understanding of license requirements and compliance / Scripting and Workflow
- ServiceNow certified
- API Development
- Good understanding of wider infrastructure including - Windows 10, JSS Casper, Workday, Exchange, Active Directory, SCCM, O365
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual skilled within ServiceNow looking to work within a dynamic enterprise organisation, spanning the globe. You will be taking ownership, making visible impact and adding value.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.