A Software Delivery Manager with extensive exposure of delivering OpenSource & Frontend software projects in an Agile environment is required to join a leading ecommerce...
A Software Delivery Manager with extensive exposure of delivering OpenSource & Frontend software projects in an Agile environment is required to join a leading ecommerce organisation in their Leeds office. You will be leading the delivery across a broad range of projects such as web development, leading a cross functional team including DevOps, Testers, Developers and Product Owners, working closely with internal customers.
About the role:
As the Software Delivery Manager you will be delivering software development projects and products, responsible for the planning, status reporting, issue management and release management. In addition to this, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Working within a team on end to end delivery of software delivery projects for internal customers technically and commercially
- Ensuring high availability of their high transactional ecommerce website
- Assisting the management team with continual process improvements
- Advising on project design, business analysis and testing
- Ensuring industry best practice techniques with design, implementations and solutions delivery
As the Software Delivery Manager you will have previous experience within a software project delivery environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Full SDLC experience in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Strong Technical team lead or Project Management experience
- Experience of leading teams or large scale projects - especially within Frontend development
- Exposure to implementing automated solutions - such as the provisioning of environments for the deployment of applications
This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Delivery Manager who'd like to work in an environment where you'll have more autonomy and the opportunity to lead high profile, exciting projects in a rapidly growing and progressive ecommerce environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.