Business Analyst- Business IntelligenceMy client is a global media company based in Central London. They are world leaders within their field.They are looking for a...
Business Analyst - eCommerce
My client are based in the travel industry, it is an exciting time for the business as they are on target to grow by 50% over the course of this year. The BA will have the opportunity to make a stamp in the organisation by introducing the team to agile/scrum methodologies, an opportunity to grow with the business;
- Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to understand business requirements and identify new opportunities.
- Work with the business and technology teams to define and scope requirements, and to quantify expected benefits.
- Document the roadmap and work with the business and Technology to prioritise.
- Write and deliver high quality stories to achieve desired outcomes.
- Manage trade-offs between cost, schedule, and business benefit, and ensure successful delivery of set features to production that meet requirements.
- Find opportunities to cut wastage and sequence work to drive efficiencies within development.
- Ensure the timely completion of discovery work and readiness for sprint.
- Validate projects and products after deployment to ensure they meet all operational and business requirements and achieved expected benefits.
- Actively communicate roadmap/feature status, providing visibility on any functionality related changes or issues.
You are a pragmatic, innovative and self-motivated problem solver. You have a natural optimism and believe that awesome technology can change the world. You enjoy working within an agile context.
- 3+ years of product management or business analysis experience.
- You understand and know how to apply agile principles, practices and patterns.
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Inquisitive and a self-starter by nature.
- Able to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
Nice to have
- Travel industry experience
- BA/BSc in a technical field or related discipline
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.