You will be working mostly on our App. Projects will include building gateways; building our payment system; know your customer (KYC) projects; projects to improve...
Senior Java Developer - DevOps & Microservices
Global financial software house is seeking innovative Java developers to develop server side, multi-threaded, mobile and Cloud based enterprise systems. As part of their collaborative DevOps and Agile department of 45, you will be working on complex, distributed n-tier systems used by 35,000 clients and 45 million users globally.
As a (Senior) Java Developer, you will engineer a broad range of cutting edge architecture and technologies to help implement and deliver high-performance microservices.
A full lifecycle role, you liaise with the business to design and create functional specs then take responsibility development and automated testing through to deployment.
You'll collaborate with skilled engineers on business critical product that sees over 2 million transactions a month to ensure that it remains fully operational and optimised.
- REST web services
- Messaging Systems
- Understanding of scalable microservices and Akka actor design patterns
To be successful you will need to:
- Understand system architecture from a high level and feel comfortable explaining functionality to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Work collaboratively with team members both locally and globally
- Be comfortable suggesting new ideas and approaches to existing implementations
- Think outside the box to solve the broad range of technical challenges that come from building consumer scale systems
- Participate in traditional Agile meetings and liaise with customers and product owners to understand and deliver system requirements
If you are interested please get in touch for a confidential and informal chat about the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.