Data & Risk Analytics Senior Manager, Unstructured Data London70-80K + Bonus Permanent A high profile, global consulting business is looking for a Data & Risk...
Do you have experience of building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations? How about querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SQL, etc?
Still in the running...............? How about... your experience with data visualisation tools, such Tableau, QlikView etc?
Still keen and interested?
The Data Scientist will help to discover the information hidden in data, and help make smarter decisions to deliver a better service to the clients and improve the efficiency of the business. You will develop, build and advocate data-fuelled products that help our customers improve outcomes.
Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action and developing data-driven solutions to difficult business challenges
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, predictive modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Proven ability to drive business results with data-based insights.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such Tableau, QlikView etc.
- Ability to create meaningful data visualizations that communicate your findings and relate them back to how your insights create business impact.
- Great communication, leadership and team working skills
- Desirable to have Master's or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.If the Data Scientist role looks of interest then please do apply....
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.